- We believe in upstate NY Entrepreneurs.
- We believe that entrepreneurs are key to remaking, reshaping, and regrowing the upstate economy.
- We believe that collaboration breads success.
- We believe in giving aspiring entrepreneurs the tools, connections, and knowledge they need to succeed.
The thINCubator exists to help build startups and grow businesses right here in Central New York. We do that by using a combination of People, Programs and Place.
- We provide entrepreneurs with the opportunity to participate in our 10-week rapid ideation bootcamps where they learn how to form an entity, build a team, test their products and services, figure out how they’ll generate revenue and much more.
- We help entrepreneurs make the connections they need to build a strong team, help them with their elevator pitches, investor pitches, and meet mentors who can help along the way.
- We also provide access to our co-working facility and incubation space where they can hold meetings, meet clients, hold events and utilize our equipment which includes 3D printers, projectors, AV equipment, or just a space to work.
The thINCubator is located at 326 Broad Street in historical Baggs Square West in downtown Utica NY, so that it may serve the community as well as the many institutions of higher education in the Mohawk Valley. Initially funded and led by the Mohawk Valley Community College foundation, its purpose is to drive innovation and entrepreneurship in collaboration with other educational institutions, existing entrepreneurs, support organizations, government agencies and the community.